Devdaha Medical College Nepal is a private medical institution in the city of Butwal in Nepal’s western region. DMC is one of the top medical colleges in Nepal. It is associated with Kathmandu University and is accredited by the National Medical Commission (NMC). Devdaha Medical College Nepal offers an advanced infrastructure and cutting-edge medical technologies. It provides a high-quality medical education at a reasonable price and is well-known for its clinical training course.
If you want to study MBBS in Nepal, Devdaha Medical College Nepal is an excellent choice. Features of the Devdaha Medical College Nepal include Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Results, Contact Details, and Advantages and disadvantages of studying for MBBS in Nepal.
Table of Contents
- Devdaha Medical College Nepal College Summary
- Affiliation, Recognition of Devdaha Medical College
- Courses Offered by Devdaha Medical College Nepal
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Documents Required at Devdaha Medical College Nepal
- Devdaha Medical College Fees Structure
- Devdaha Medical College Ranking
- Devdaha Medical College Nepal MBBS Syllabus
- Benefits of MBBS in Nepal
- Why Study MBBS in Nepal?
Devdaha Medical College Nepal College Summary
Let’s look at the key features of Devdaha Medical College Nepal before we go into the details.
|Name of Institute||Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute Nepal|
|Popular Name||DMC Nepal|
|Devdaha Medical College Location||Devdaha, Nepal|
|Devdaha Medical College Year of Establishment||2008|
|Devdaha Medical College Ranking||Country- NA|
|Devdaha Medical College Affiliation||Kathmandu University|
Affiliation, Recognition of Devdaha Medical College Nepal
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Courses Offered by Devdaha Medical College Nepal
Devdaha Medical College Nepal provides high-quality medical courses under the supervision of highly trained staff and cutting-edge technology. The undergraduate medical courses (MBBS) of Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute Nepal are well-known. All About MBBS Course.
Below are mentioned MBBS courses Duration at Devdaha Medical College Nepal.
|MBBS||5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
If you wish to attend Devdaha Medical College Nepal, you must pass the National Eligibility Entrance Exam. It is important to note that you simply need to be eligible for the exam. Here are some useful resources for the NEET Exam that can help you prepare for it. Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students.
|Age||It would be best to be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Nepali|
|Duration of Course||5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
Read Also: MBBS in Nepal without NEET
Documents Required at Devdaha Medical College Nepal
Please remember to bring all of these documents with you when you apply to Devdaha Medical College Nepal.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Ten passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Nepal.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Nepal Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Devdaha Medical College fee.
- HIV test documents.
Devdaha Medical College Fee Structure
In this section, we provide information about the Devdaha Medical College fee structure.
|Year||Tuition Fee (INR)|
|1st to 5th Year||46,00,000.00/-|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
Devdaha Medical College Ranking & Reputation
This selection will provide you with information about the Devdaha Medical College Ranking and Reputation.
|Name of Institute||Devdaha Medical College & Research Institute Nepal|
Devdaha Medical College Nepal MBBS Syllabus
Please review the MBBS Syllabus of some of the top-ranked, NMC-approved Nepal MBBS Colleges before travelling to Nepal for Medical Studies.
|First Year||Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Anaesthesiology, Gynecology, Dentistry, Community Medicine, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Information Technology, Eye, Radiology, Ethics and Research, Surgery, ENT, Accident and Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology|
|Second Year||Integrated Basic Medical Science Clinical Exposure & Communication Skills|
|Third year||Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Anaesthesiology, Gynecology, Dentistry, Community Medicine, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Information Technology, Eye, Radiology, Ethics and Research, Surgery, ENT, Accident and Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology|
|Fourth Year||Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Disciplines of Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics and Paediatrics, Community Medicine (Applied Epidemiology, Family Health Exercise) medicine|
|Fifth Year||Biostatistics, Sociology, Community Health Laboratory, Epidemiology, Communication skills, Environmental Health, Demography, Community Health Diagnosis, Family Health, Information Technology, Nutrition, Health Education|
Benefits of MBBS in Nepal
- You can pursue courses in a variety of medical specialities, including General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Paediatrics, and others.
- For Indian students, Nepal has adopted a no-visa policy. Therefore, the documentation work becomes relatively easy and convenient.
- The admission process adopted by medical universities in Nepal is simple and hassle-free.
- The religions and cultures in Nepal are somewhat similar to that of India.
- The government has particular security policies for international students.
- Medical students do not need to take any entrance exams, such as TOEFL/IELTS, to apply for MBBS admission in Nepal.
Why Study MBBS in Nepal?
Many students want to apply for admission to top medical institutions to improve their education. Many students are now studying medicine at Nepali medical colleges. Nepal medical universities are the most popular among students for a variety of reasons.
- The low cost of studying MBBS in Nepal is one of the key benefits for Indian students. When compared to some of India’s private medical colleges, the educational expenditures are cheaper.
- The NMC and international organisations such as the WHO identified several exceptional institutions in Nepal.
- English is the primary language of instruction at Nepal’s medical schools. As a result, Indian students will have an easier time enrolling at Nepal’s medical school.
- Nepal’s medical education is of excellent quality, and its universities have an excellent academic background.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Devdaha Medical College Nepal private or government?
Devdaha Medical College is a private research institute located in Butwal, Nepal.
What programs does Devdaha Medical College Nepal offer?
This question will help you understand the range of medical programs available at the college, such as MBBS, nursing, or other healthcare-related courses.
Is the college affiliated with a recognized university and accredited by relevant authorities?
The Devdaha Medical College Nepal is affiliated with a recognized university and accredited by relevant medical education authorities in Nepal.