Gujarat Nursing Admission: The Gujarat B.Sc Nursing exam will be conducted by Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar and the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2024 conducted by Gujarat University. Applicants who want to get admission in Nursing courses offered in different government medical nursing colleges and self-financing nursing colleges located in the state of Gujarat.
This article provides detailed information about Gujarat Nursing Admission 2024 the Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Sample Paper, FAQs, Counseling, etc.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Gujarat B.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing Exam Dates
- Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Not Eligible
- Exam Pattern
- Reservation Seats
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Exam Name||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exam 2024|
|Known as||Gujarat B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2024|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||B.Sc Nursing: Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, M.Sc. Nursing: Gujarat University|
Gujarat B.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Pin Distribution||To be Announced|
|Deadline for Pin Distribution||To be Announced|
|Online Registration||To be Announced|
|Deadline for Online Registration||To be Announced|
|Online Registration & Pin Purchase Reopens||To be Announced|
|Document Verification||To be Announced|
|Merit List Releases||To be Announced|
|Counselling Round I Begins||To be Announced|
|Counselling Round II Begins||To be Announced|
|Counselling Round III Begins||To be Announced|
Gujarat B.Sc. Nursing Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The candidates must register on the Institute’s official website by providing their personal information such as name, mobile number and email ID.
- In order to get admission to B.Sc. Nursing course applicants need to fill out and submit the application form.
- Official authorities will release the application form for the applicants on the official website of the university.
- So applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the application form.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants need to click on the link for the application form available on the website.
- On clicking on the link for an application form, a new page will open on the screen which is an application
- After that applicants need to start filling out the application form according to the instructions given on the website.
- Before starting filing the application forms applicants are advised to keep ready all the important documents that will be needed like educational qualification documents, certificates, etc.
- Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university before filing the application form.
- Official authorities will not provide admission to applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must also read all the important instructions related to the application process before filing the application form.
- After that applicants need to start filling the application form with the help of the educational documents.
- Applicants must make sure that they provide all the information in the application form correctly and properly.
- Applicants must not leave the application form incomplete as incomplete forms will not be considered.
Candidates are instructed to enclose only the photocopies (not original) of the following certificates in the order indicated below, along with the filled-in online application form.
- Applicant Class 10th or SSC Examination Mark-sheet.
- Applicant Class 12th or HSC Examination Mark-sheet.
- Certificate of Leaving
- Certificate of transfer, or Certificate of migration.
- DOB Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate of the applicant from the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by an agency approved by the Government of Gujarat
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) family certificate issued after 1st April of the academic year authorized by the State Government.
- Physical Disability Certificate issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgery and Competent Medical Authority in the case of an applicant with physical disabilities
- Latest Five passport size photograph
- Extracurricular Activity certificate (if applicable)
This section provides information about Gujarat Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria; candidates have to be advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
|Age Limit||Candidates should not have completed 45 years as of 31st December 2024. Evidence should be produced.|
|B.Sc Nursing||>Candidate must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Theory and Practical and English in percentage.|
>The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for the General Category (including Physically Handicapped) and 40% for the Reserved Category (including Physically Disabled).
|M.Sc Nursing||>Candidate must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Theory and Practical and English in percentage.|
>The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for General Category (including Physically Handicapped) and 40% for the Reserved Category (including Physically Disabled).
This section provides information about Gujarat Nursing Admission Not Eligible candidates; candidates have to be advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
|Qualification||>Applicants who have passed the qualifying examination after appearing in the supplementary examination conducted by the Board shall not be eligible for admission in the respective academic year.|
>Applicants who do not fulfil the general eligibility and documentation.
>At last, Widows, Orphan Children, or Committed Girls are not eligible for admission at the school run by unaided nursing institutions.
The important information related to the exam pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- MCQ-type objective questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will get 100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes) duration to solve the paper.
- However, the question paper of the entrance exam will be based on the syllabus of the B.Sc. Nursing course.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- That means applicants need to appear for the written test.
- Official authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who have successfully scored more than 50% marks in the entrance exam.
This section provides information about the Gujarat Nursing Admission Seat Reservation; candidates have to be advised to check the complete category-wise search reservation criteria.
|For Gujarat Applicants||75%|
|Management and NRI||20%|
|Other State Applicants||5%|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. I have appeared for Class 12 twice; should I upload one mark sheet?
A. No, candidates have to upload all the Class 12 mark sheets to the Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021 application form.
Q. Is there any entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing admission in Gujarat?
A. A. No, there is no entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing admission in Gujarat. Admissions are made based on merit.
Q. How can I apply for a nursing course in Gujarat?
A. Admission is based on the Admission Committee for Professional, Gujarat guidelines.