Lumbini Medical College Nepal is located in Palpa, a district in Nepal’s Lumbini Zone. Palpa, located in western Nepal, is well-known for its beautiful beauty. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Nepal. International bodies such as the Nepal Medical Council, the Indian Medical Council, and the World Health Organisation acknowledge the LMC Nepal. Lumbini Medical College Nepal is also associated with Katmandu University and has earned recognition from medical associations in Canada and the United States.
Lumbini Medical College Nepal provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in a variety of medical and health-related disciplines. Lumbini Medical College Palpa is one of the top medical colleges in Nepal. The undergraduate programme typically comprises the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. Advantages and disadvantages of studying for MBBS in Nepal.
Table of Contents
- Lumbini Medical College Nepal College Summary
- Affiliation, Recognition of Lumbini Medical College
- Lumbini Medical College Nepal Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Documents Required at Lumbini Medical College Nepal
- Lumbini Medical College Fees Structure
- Lumbini Medical College Ranking
- Lumbini Medical College Nepal MBBS Syllabus
- Benefits of MBBS in Nepal
- Why Study MBBS in Nepal?
Lumbini Medical Nepal College Summary
Before we get into the specifics of Lumbini Medical College Nepal, let’s have a look at some of its key features.
|Name of Institute||Lumbini Medical College Nepal|
|Popular Name||LMC Nepal|
|Lumbini Medical College Location||Palpa Lumbini, Nepal|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Lumbini Medical College Affiliation||Kathmandu University|
|Recognized by||NMC, WHO|
|Lumbini Medical College Courses offered||MBBS|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|Lumbini Medical College Hostel Facilities||Yes|
|Lumbini Medical College Website||https://lmc.edu.np/|
Affiliation, Recognition of Lumbini Medical College Nepal
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Lumbini Medical College Nepal Courses Offered
Lumbini Medical College Nepal provides high-quality medical courses taught by highly educated academics who use cutting-edge technology. The College’s undergraduate medical offerings (MBBS) are well-known. The following is the duration of the MBBS courses at Lumbini Medical College Nepal. All About MBBS Course.
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
Nepal has long been a popular location for overseas medical students. If you would like to learn more about Lumbini Medical College Nepal. This page covers information regarding Lumbini Medical College admission. You must be eligible to take the National Eligibility Entrance Exam; check your eligibility below. Benefits of Studying MBBS in Nepal for Indian Students.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Read Also: MBBS in Nepal without NEET
Documents Required at Lumbini Medical College Kathmandu
Please have all of these documents on hand when applying for admission to Lumbini Medical College Nepal.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- Ten passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Nepal.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Nepal Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt 1st year of Lumbini Medical College MBBS fees.
- HIV test documents.
Lumbini Medical College MBBS Fees Structure
The fee structure of the Lumbini Medical College MBBS fees for Indian students for the undergraduate medical course is in the section. Hence, for the Lumbini Medical College fees structure, the data is mentioned below:-
|SR NO.||Lumbini Medical College Fees||AMOUNT|
|1||Seat Booking Amount||——|
|2||1st Installment (At the time of Admission)||INR 21,00,000|
|3||2nd Installment (2nd Year)||INR 14,00,000|
|4||3rd Installment (3rd Year)||INR 13,00,000|
|5||4th Installment (4th year)||——|
|6||5th Installment (5th year)||—–|
|TOTAL FEE||INR 48,00,000|
NOTE: The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Lumbini Medical College Ranking
Lumbini Medical College ranking in the following countries and throughout the world:
|Lumbini Medical College Ranking in Nepal||Lumbini Medical College World Rank|
Lumbini Medical College Nepal MBBS Syllabus
Please examine the MBBS Syllabus of some of the top-ranked, NMC-approved Nepal MBBS Colleges before going to Nepal for Medical Studies.
|First Year||Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Anaesthesiology, Gynecology, Dentistry, Community Medicine, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Information Technology, Eye, Radiology, Ethics and Research, Surgery, ENT, Accident and Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology|
|Second Year||Integrated Basic Medical Science Clinical Exposure & Communication Skills|
|Third year||Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Anaesthesiology, Gynecology, Dentistry, Community Medicine, Obstetrics, Psychiatry, Information Technology, Eye, Radiology, Ethics and Research, Surgery, ENT, Accident and Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology|
|Fourth Year||Surgery, Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Disciplines of Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics and Paediatrics, Community Medicine (Applied Epidemiology, Family Health Exercise) medicine|
|Fifth Year||Biostatistics, Sociology, Community Health Laboratory, Epidemiology, Communication skills, Environmental Health, Demography, Community Health Diagnosis, Family Health, Information Technology, Nutrition, Health Education|
Benefits of MBBS in Nepal
- You can pursue courses in a variety of medical specialities, including General Medicine, Dentistry, Surgery, Paediatrics, and others.
- For Indian students, it is relatively more comfortable to travel as Nepal is a neighbouring country.
- For Indian students, Nepal has adopted a no-visa policy. Therefore, the documentation work becomes relatively easy and convenient.
- The admission process adopted by medical universities in Nepal is simple and hassle-free.
- The religions and cultures in Nepal are somewhat similar to that of India.
- The government has particular security policies for international students.
- Medical students do not need to take any entrance exams, such as TOEFL/IELTS, to apply for MBBS admission in Nepal.
Why Study MBBS in Nepal?
Many students wish to apply for admission to famous medical schools in order to further their studies. Many students are pursuing medicine at Nepali medical colleges right now. For many reasons, Nepal medical universities are the most popular among students.
- One of the primary advantages of studying MBBS in Nepal for Indian students is the low cost. The education costs are lower when compared to some of India’s private medical institutes.
- The NMC and international organisations such as the WHO identified several exceptional institutions in Nepal.
- English is the primary language of instruction at Nepal’s medical schools. As a result, Indian students will have an easier time enrolling at Nepal’s medical school.
- Nepal’s medical education is of excellent quality, and its universities have an excellent academic background.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Lumbini Medical College Nepal MCI approved?
Yes, Lumbini Medical College Nepal is MCI-approved.
Is Lumbini Medical College Nepal a government or private college?
Lumbini Medical College Nepal is a private medical college in Palpa, Nepal. It was formed in 2009.
How much does Lumbini Medical College fee?
Lumbini Medical College Nepal MBBS fees is INR 48,00,000 (total fee).
Is Lumbini Medical College Nepal good?
LMC Nepal ranks seventh in the country. The institution has a partnership with Tribhuvan University and provides teaching for anyone interested in pursuing an MBBS in Nepal.