Nagaland B.Sc Nursing Admission 2024-25: Nagaland University is conduct the Nagaland (B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing) Nursing Entrance Examination 2024 to get admission to Top Nursing Colleges of Nagaland. Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Nagaland state will be given preference. Nagaland University takes a responsibility to organize an admission procedure for the qualified applicants every year.
In this article, we are providing detailed information about Nagaland Nursing Admission 2024 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Sample Paper, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, Etc.
Table of Contents
- Quick Review
- Nagaland B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
- Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Sample Papers
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Counselling Process
- Participating Colleges
- State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2024
|Exam Name||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exam 2024|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Nagaland University|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
Nagaland B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and tentative dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||To be announced|
|Submission Date of the Application Form||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of the results||To be announced|
|Commencement of the counseling session||To be announced|
Nagaland M.Sc Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
The important information about exam dates will be specified below for the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application Form releases||To be announced|
|Submission of application||To be announced|
B.Sc Nursing Application Form
The important information related to the Application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The official authorities of the university will release the Application forms for the applicants in online mode only.
- There are no other modes available for the applicants to get the Application form.
- However, in order to appear for the entrance exam, it is important that the applicants visit the official website of the university and fill the Application form which will be available on the official website of the university in online mode only.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants need to register themselves on the official website by entering some basic details like name, contact number, email Id, address, etc.
- Once the basic details are entered properly applicants need to submit and click on the register tab.
- On clicking on the register tab applicants will complete the registration process.
- Once the registration process is completed applicants will receive login details by mail from the university on the registered email Id.
- Applicants are instructed to use the login details and login to the official website of the university again with the help of the login details.
- After logging into the website applicants need to fill the Application form by entering mandatory details as needed.
- Once all the details are successfully filled applicants need to check the information that they have provided in the Application form.
- Once the information is completely checked applicants need to pay the Application fee as mention on the official website of the institution.
- Once the Application fee is deposited applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application form.
- After that applicants need to submit the Application form before the due date in order to avoid rejection of the same.
The important information related to the Application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The Application fee will be mentioned on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Official authorities will be responsible for mentioning the Application fee on the official website.
- However, Applicants can pay the Application fee in online mode only by debit card, credit card or net banking of any bank.
M.Sc Nursing Application Form
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mention in the brochure is checked candidates need to begin filling up the application form.
- While the filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the application form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer the scanned images of photograph and signature in the given size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the application form when the application form is completely filled.
- Payment of application fee is vital part of the application procedure consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- The important facts of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be given by the system.
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
This section provides information about Eligibility Criteria; candidates have to be advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
|Educational Qualification||SSC and HSC exam or any equivalent exam should be completed by the applicants from a recognized board or university.|
|Qualifying Marks||Applicants who belong to a general category should score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.|
And reserved category applicants should score more than 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
|Subjects||Physics, chemistry and biology subjects should be compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.|
However, applicants must also have English as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
|Appearing Applicants||Applicants who are appearing for the exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.|
|Educational Qualification||Applicant must have passed one of the following exams with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.|
|Experience||Hopeful must have involvement of a minimum of one year in Bedside Nursing / Public Health Nursing/Teaching after the announcement of B.Sc. The nursing concluding result or prior to after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.|
|No Objection Certificate||At this counterproductive has to defer to the No Objection Certificate.|
- Applicants need to appear objective type questions in the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be published in the English language only.
- Applicants will get a specific time limit to solve the paper.
- No extra time will be provided to the applicants to solve the paper.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Applicants need to appear written test.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
The important information related to the admit card is mentioned below for the applicants:
- The admit card or hall ticket will be made available in online manner by the official authorities.
- Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university in order to get the admit card.
- It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website.
- Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully.
- It is an important document that is brought during exam.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Results will be announced in online mode only.
- Applicants who have appeared for the entrance exam are instructed to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants need to enter roll number and date of birth in order to see the results.
- Applicants are advised to download the result and keep some copies of the result for future usage.
- Applicants who have scored higher marks in the entrance exam will be called for the counseling session by the official authorities.
The Counseling session will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the entrance exam. However, applicants are instructed to carry and submit some required documents at the time of counseling.
- The documents are needed for the verification.
- Applicants are instructed to submit original and attested copies of the necessary documents.
- On completion of the verification process, official authorities will provide admission to the eligible applicants in the institution.
Below mention is the list of the documents to be submitted at the time of counseling:
- Admit card
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
The important information about the counselling has been specified below for the candidates:
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to partake in the counselling round.
- Subsequent to that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
- When the counselling round is done applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university.
- When the seats are chosen to the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
- Christian Institute Of Health Sciences & Research
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2024
Below the table, you can check the state-wise nursing Admission Process and all details like Dates, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Application Fees etc.
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshadweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|