North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia is one of the best medical colleges for MBBS in Russia, with a lengthy history and great traditions. It is one of the recognised MBBS universities in Russia, located in Vladikavkaz. According to NOSMA Russia performance measures, the university ranks first among Russian higher education and medical institutes. The Faculty of General Medicine at North Ossetian State University Russia is the oldest and largest.
Every year, the University provides medical education to about 3,000 students. The University includes more than 35 departments. Academic sessions are given at over ten teaching hospitals as well as research and practice facilities. This article contains information for Indian students about North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Russia, and so on.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Affiliation, Recognition of North Ossetian State University Russia
- Why Study MBBS At North Ossetian State University Russia
- Advantages of MBBS At North Ossetian State University Russia
- Courses Offered by North Ossetian State University Russia
- Admission Procedure for Indian Students
- Documents Required at North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Fees Structure
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia MBBS Syllabus
- Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
|Name of Institute||North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia|
|Popular Name||NOSMA Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1939|
|Location||Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025|
|Language of Teaching||English / Russian|
|No. of Faculties||6|
|Approved||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Website||https://www.nosu.ru/|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition of North Ossetian State University Russia
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- General Medical Council of European countries and other boards
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- WFME World Federation of Medical Education
- The American Medical Association of the United States of America
Why study at the North Ossetian State University in Russia?
- An academy is affiliated with the Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- The infrastructure is beautifully designed and, also, the environment of the college is very safe and calm for the students.
- The academy does have a hostel facility and food facility for international and national students.
- The MBBS degree from North Ossetian University is being approved and accepted globally.
- An academy has highly qualified staff members.
Advantages of MBBS At North Ossetian State University
- Quality Education: Renowned for solid medical education.
- Global Recognition: Degree recognized internationally.
- Affordability: Low fees and living expenses.
- English Instruction: Programs taught in English.
- Clinical Knowledge: Hands-on training in affiliated hospitals.
- International Community: Interaction with diverse peers.
Courses offered by North Ossetian State Medical Academy
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Courses provide high-quality medical programmes with highly trained professors and cutting-edge technology. If you want to learn more about the MBBS programme, this college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programmes.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Admission Procedure for Indian Students
You must pass the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) to be admitted to North Ossetian State Academy Russia. Russia has long been one of the most popular places for overseas students pursuing medical degrees. If you intend to study in Russia, keep the following considerations in mind about MBBS admission in Russia. How to do MBBS from Russia.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Documents Required at North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia
Before taking admission to North Ossetian State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of North Ossetian State Medical Academy fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Fees Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the North Ossetian State Medical Academy fees structure. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Fee in USD (approx)||4600 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 3,77,200/-|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 14,76,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 18,53,200/-|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking
According to 4icu.org, North Ossetian State Medical Academy ranking in the following countries and world ranking:
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Country Rank||North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia World Ranking|
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia MBBS Syllabus
Please review the North Ossetian State Medical Academy MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities before applying to North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia. In Russia, the structure and pattern of MBBS are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Benefits of Study MBBS in Russia
- Admission to a Russian university does not need a contribution or capitation fee.
- Low tuition fees and cheap living costs at low expenses.
- No other entrance test for entry to the university.
- The medium of teaching is English and Russian language.
- Russian academies provide world-class facilities and cutting-edge technologies.
- Education is provided by trained and qualified staff.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Is the MBBS degree from North Ossetian State University valid in other countries?
Yes. After completing the MBBS course from the North Ossetian State Medical Academy, many opportunities are open for all students. The medical degree is globally accepted, and you can easily practice in any country.
Is vegetarian food available at North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
Yes, Pure vegetarian food is available in the campus canteen of North Ossetian State University.
Where is North Ossetian State University located?
North Ossetian State, Medical Academy Address, is Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025
What is the world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
The world ranking of North Ossetian State University is 11397 (www.4icu.org)
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at North Ossetian State University Russia?
The university provides the medicine degree thoroughly in English language for Indian students.
Is North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia MCI or NMC approved?
North Ossetian State University is recognized by the MCI. It is also recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and approved by the WHO and NMC.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.