Parul Institute of Pharmacy & Research Gujarat is one of the popular institutes of Pharmacy. It was founded in the year 2004. It offers various Undergraduate and postgraduate course such as D. pharma, B.pharma etc. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi; Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and Affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU).
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Parul Institute of Pharmacy & Research Gujarat like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
Parul Institute of Pharmacy & Research Gujarat
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Parul Pharmacy College Vadodara.
|Name of Institute||Parul Institute of Pharmacy & Research Gujarat|
|Popular Name||Parul Pharmacy College Vadodara|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated with||GTU Ahmedabad|
|Fees||D.Pharm- 66,000 (Annual)|
|Courses offered||D.Pharma, B.Pharma|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with- Parul University
- Approved by – Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Aid Status- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Technical Issues
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|Course||Total||2nd Shift||1st Shift|
|M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||12||9||3|
|M.Pharm (Quality Assurance)||9||7||2|
- Admission Seeker can apply through the basis of college Entrance.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission Seeker must be 10+2 passed with at least 50% marks from a recognized school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry /Biotechnology /Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- The Admission Seeker must pass B Pharm the or any equivalent degree from a recognized university with 55% Marks aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates).
|Course||Caution Money (Refundable) – Once-in Rs.||Tuition Fees 2018-19 (P.A.)-in Rs.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.)||15000||50000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)||15000||86000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)(Practice)||5000||45000|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.)||15000||116000|
|Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)||15000||250000|
|Doctor of Pharmacy – Post Baccalaureate(Pharm.D.- PB)
(Doctoral course offered after completion of B.Pharm.)
Parul Pharmacy College Vadodara is one of the prestigious pharmacy Institute holds a strong student exchange program. The college is collaborated with some of the leading names of Austrailia to do well in Placement. The Training & Placement Cell (TPC) became an active functional unit of the college right from the time of its inception. Since then the college is working too hard to train their students so that they can survive in the cut-throat competitive market. Some of the Programs conducted by the college to assist students are as follows.
- Personality development
- On Job Training
- Career planning
- Development of entrepreneurship
- Industry Interface
|Name of Institute||Parul Pharmacy College Vadodara|
- It is one of the premier Pharmacy College in Gujarat.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Pharmacy Colleges in India.
Address-P.O.Limda, Ta.Waghodia – 391760
Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat(India)
Phone : +91-2668-260300
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!
READ ALSO: Institute of Pharmacy Nirma University Ahmedabad