Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute (RGPI Delhi) is a Private University which is situated in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1999. RGPI Delhi under age of Paramedical Education & Research Organisation and a unit of S.M.GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS. Throughout this article, we will discuss RGPI Delhi like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details.
The college was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the RGPI Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cutoff, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Table of Contents
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi
- Course Offered
- Faculty & Staff
- Fee Structure
- Document Required
- Contact Details
Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the RGPI Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi.
|College Name||Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi|
|Popular Name||RGPI Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Institution Type||Private Institute|
|Courses Offered||Various PG & UG Courses|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by: NA
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
RGPI Delhi offers these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Diploma in Yoga & NaturopathySci. (DNYS) Regular||2 year|
|Bachelor Of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BYNS)||4 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science||1 year|
Faculty & Staff
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
The RGPI Delhi fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Diploma in Yoga & NaturopathySci. (DNYS) Regular||N/A|
|Bachelor Of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BYNS)||N/A|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science||N/A|
***Fee Will Be Updated Soon…
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)