Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat (RVM Sonipat) was Founded in 2001. It is autonomous Institute situated in Haryana. In quick time spam, RVM Sonipat makes the largest impact in the field of the post graduation. B.Ed will help you in developing flexible teaching skill.
This college will help you to build an inter-disciplinary knowledge, human values and professional ethics among all the students, so that they contribute to society and create a a successful career in teaching Management Skill. Due to this Corona virus (Covid-19) everyone is worried about further study. That’s why we have created an informational page for you all. Here you can check out the best information very easily.
Table of Contents
- College Review
- Courses Offered
- Contact Address
Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat
Before we discuss about RVM Sonipat, let us have a look at the college overview.
|Name of Institute||Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat|
|Popular Name||RVM Sonipat|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Approved by||RCI, National Council of Teacher Education|
|Category||B.Ed college in Haryana|
Affiliations, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated With: NA
- Aid Status: Government
- Approved by: RCI
- IT Infrastructure
- Medical Facilities
- Parking Facility
- Computer support group
- Sports center
- Traning and Placements
|1.||B.Ed (Special Education)||NA||2 Years|
Documents are an important part of the admission process. It provides information or evidence of a candidate’s profile. Following are the list of documents that required for admission process.
- Admit Card/Result Card of Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of (10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile/ Affidavit/ Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Government Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Faculty & Staff
Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat (RVM Sonipat) college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the Legal education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat (RVM Sonipat) proudly offers several scholarships to deserving students every year. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, financial need, leadership, community service, special talents, or other criteria. All the enrolling students are highly encouraged to probe all the applicable scholarship opportunities. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
To be eligible for B.Ed., these necessary qualifications are to be fulfilled:
- Graduation in B.Sc., B.Com, B.A from any recognized University (with minimum 50% score).
- Master’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences, Humanity, Commerce (minimum 50% marks).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Mathematics and Science (at least 55% marks or any equivalent qualification will also be eligible) (45% for SC/ST).
- B.Ed admission is completely based on entrance exam conducted by various states and institutions
- The exam is usually held in between April-June. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode.
- Its form can be found in online mode only
- The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Ed will be made on the basis of the merit have to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- The test is generally based on
- General English
- Teaching Aptitude
- General awareness
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
- The candidate may fill the Online Application Form as given on the website along with complete details by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” tab given on the top right of the home page of the website
- On the Application form page submit your basic details and click “Submit”
- You would then receive the login id and password to proceed further on your mobile and email id entered
- Then click “Already Enquired” on the top right og the Application form and login to fill your application form
- After filling the complete form correctly and by clicking on the ‘Submit’ icon – the candidate will be routed to the payment gateway
- The payment of Rs 1500/- can be made online by using your credit card / debit card of any bank as part of the application fee (*M.Arch application fee is Rs 500/-)
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique Application ID which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An 100% generated confirmation Email/SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email id/mobile number.
Minimum Age: 20 years or above
Maximum Age: There is no age limit.
For NRI students NATA 2019 Eligibility remains the same as it is for the Indian nationals. There is no separate set of Eligibility criteria set for international/NRI candidates who want to appear for NATA 2019
|S. No.||Course||Mode||Annual Fees|
|1||B.Ed (Special Education)||Regular, Full Time||NA|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat (RVM Sonipat)|
|Infrastructure||Good with all facilities|
- Education Researcher etc.
Top recruiting companies
- Coaching Centers
- Publishing Journals
- Libraries etc.
|Renu Vidya Mandir, Sonipat (RVM Sonipat)|
|Address: Khewra Meerut Road, Sonepat, Haryana, Bahalgarh, Haryana 131021|
Telephone No.: +91 – 9891062888 +91 8572899973-77
E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com