Telangana Nursing Admission 2024-25: The Telangana B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will be conducted by the Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences. The M.Sc Nursing Exam will be conducted by Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences. Applicants who want to get admission in Nursing courses offered in different government medical nursing colleges and self-financing nursing colleges are located in Telangana.
In these articles, we provide detailed information about Telangana Nursing Admission 2020 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Sample Paper, FAQs, Counseling, Etc.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Participating Colleges
- State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2024
|Exam Name||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exam 2024|
|Full-Form||Telangana B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2024|
|Exam Types||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||B.Sc: Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, M.Sc: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
|Official website||Telangana B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020|
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Release of Application Form||1st week of December 2023|
|Last date for Application form (hard copy) submission||3rd week of December 2023|
|Release of provisional merit list of qualified candidates||1st week of February 2023|
|Final merit list of qualified candidates||To be announced|
|Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
|Closure of Admission||To be announced|
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
B. Sc Nursing
- Telangana B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released in the 4th week of June 2024.
- Submission of Application (hardcopy) till the 2nd week of July 2024.
- Applicants will get the Application Form online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants can fill the Application Form in online mode, but they only submit the form offline.
- To fill the Application Form applicants, need to download the form from the website.
- After downloading the Application Form, applicants need to start filing the Form.
- Applicants must note that false information, incomplete forms will not be considered by the official authorities.
- So applicants need to be careful at the time of filing the Form.
- And applicants need to fill the Application Form carefully and properly.
- When filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter the necessary details and upload necessary documents in the Form.
- Once the Application Form is filled, applicants need to print out the duly filled Application Form.
- After that, applicants need to submit the duly filled Application Form along with the attested copies of recent passport size photograph and necessary documents to the below-mentioned address by speed post:
Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Once the Application Form is filled applicants need to submit the application fee.
- The application fee can be deposited in offline mode only by demand draft.
- Applicants need to pay Rs 700/- as application fee.
- The demand draft must be made in favor of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Applicants need to send DD of the application fee along with the Application Form to the university before the due
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants will get the application form in online mode on the official website of the university as official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode only.
- Applicants can fill the application form in online mode but they have to submit the form in offline mode only as it is decided by the official authorities.
- In order to fill the application form applicants, need to visit the official website and download the form from the website.
- After downloading the application form applicants need to start filing the form with the help of the educational documents.
- Applicants must note that false information, incomplete forms will not be considered by the official authorities and will be directly rejected.
- So applicants need to be careful at the time of filing the form and provide accurate and correct details in the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter necessary details and upload necessary documents in the form (personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact details, etc. and scanned images of photograph and signature)
- Once the application form is completely filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form for future usage
- After that applicants need to submit the duly filled application form along with the attested copies of recent passport size photographs, and necessary documents as mention on the official website to the university by speed post.
- Payment of Registration and Counseling fee by Indian credit card / Debit card / Net banking.
- You can make payment through Visa/Master Credit Cards (Not International credit / Debit Cards ). Net-banking issued by any bank.
- This facility is provided through the payment gateway.
- Amount to be paid to KNRUHS Rs.5000/- for OC/BC candidates & Rs.4000/- for SC/ST candidates + Bank Charges.
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|B.Sc Nursing||One must have passed HSC or intermediate course or Vocational Nursing/MPHW with Bridge course of Physical Sciences and Biological or equivalent exam in any stream from a recognized board or university.|
Age: Applicants who are above the age of 17 years and below the age of 25 years are only eligible to get admission in the university.
|M.Sc Nursing||Candidates should have passed B.Sc., (N) / Post BSC (N) degree from an Institution, which is recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% of aggregate marks and 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST Candidates.|
Experience: Candidates Should be a Regular employee of the Government of Telangana/ AP shall have put in not less than 5 years service in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of Telangana & A.P. In any capacity in Nursing.
Age: Applicants who are above the age of 17 years are only eligible to get admission to the university.
Both the service and Non-service candidates should not have completed 45 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission.
For candidates belonging to SC / ST, the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The question paper of the entrance exam will have objective-type multiple-choice questions only.
- Authorities will provide a specific time limit for the applicants to solve the entire paper.
- Applicants will not get any extra time limit to solve the paper.
- Applicants must refer to the official website of the university to get information about the syllabus subject-wise.
- As authorities have not disclosed any information about the syllabus yet.
Admit cards will be available online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants need to enter the application number and date of birth to get the admit card. Admit Card must be downloaded from the website.
- Without admission, card applicants will not be able to appear for the entrance exam. So applicants are instructed to carry an admit card at the entrance exam as it will be verified.
- Admit Cards must be kept safely until the admission procedure as it is an identity card of the applicant appearing for the exam.
The official authorities will conduct the counselling process after the announcement of the results.
After the announcement of the results, official authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants. The merit list will contain the rank scored by the applicants in the entrance exam.
- It will be prepared based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam. Applicants who find their names on the merits list are eligible for the counselling round and get admission to the university.
- To get admission to the university, applicants need to appear for the document verification process in the counselling round.
After the announcement of the results, official authorities will conduct a counselling session for the applicants in offline mode at the university.
- The official authorities will prepare a merit list of the nominated applicants after the declaration of the results.
- The merit list will comprise the rank scored by the applicants in the entrance exam. Official authorities will be preparing a merit list of the nominated applicants based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- Applicants who find their names on the merits list are eligible to appear for the official authorities’ counselling round.
- It will be updated on the official website of the university by the official authorities.
- To get admission to the university, applicants need to appear for the document verification process in the counselling round by submitting the necessary documents (original and attested copies).
- Aware College of Nursing Hyderabad
- Durgabai Deshmukh College of Nursing, Vidyanagar
- Gowthami Nursing College Hyderabad
- JMJ Nursing College Hyderabad
- Kamineni College of Nursing, Hyderabad
Note: For more Nursing Colleges of Telangana Click Here…
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2024
Below the table, you can check the state-wise nursing Admission Process and all details like Dates, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Application Fees etc.
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshdweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|