Tripura Nursing Admission 2024-25: Tripura Medical College, Agartala is conducting the Tripura B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2024 and Tripura University (central) is conducting the Tripura M.Sc Nursing Exam 2024 to get admission to the Top Nursing Colleges of Tripura. Tripura Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode. Applicants belonging to Tripura state will be given preference. Govt. of Kerala takes responsibility for organizing an admission procedure for qualified applicants every year.
In this articles, we are providing detailed information about Tripura Nursing Admission 2024 like Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, FAQs, Counseling, Etc.
Table of Contents
- Quick Facts
- Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Date
- Tripura M.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Sample Papers
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Participating Colleges
- State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2024
|Exam Name||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exam 2024|
|Exam Type||UG, PG|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||B.Sc Nursing: Tripura Medical College Agartala, M.Sc Nursing: Tripura University (central)|
|Courses||B.Sc Nursing/ M.Sc Nursing|
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Date
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Application forms available||To be announced|
|Submission of application forms||To be announced|
|Releasing of admit cards||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be announced|
|Announcement date of the result||To be announced|
|Commencement of the counselling process||To be announced|
Tripura M.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam Dates
The important information about the important events and tentative dates are mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates (Will be updated soon)|
|Availability of Application forms||To be announced|
|Last date for submission||To be announced|
|Admit card availability||To be announced|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announced|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Tripura B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants will get the application form in online mode on the official website of the university.
- Applicants need to register themselves on the website in order to fill the form.
- At the time of filing the application form, applicants need to enter necessary documents in the form as needed.
- Once all the necessary details are filled in the application form applicants, need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Applicants must check that they fill all the details correctly and upload all the documents properly in the application form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and then submit the form.
- Applicants must take some printout of the duly filled application form before submitting the form.
- The application fee is the same for all category applicants.
- So applicants need to pay Rs 1500/- as an application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode by demand draft.
- DD must be drafted in favor of the university.
Tripura M.Sc Nursing 2024 Application Form
The important information about the application process is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Application forms will be made available for the applicants in offline mode in the university.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure conducted by the authority need to purchase the application form and the information brochure cum prospectus from the office of the principal, of Tripura College of Nursing.
- Applicants are instructed to purchase the application form in person.
- However official authorities will also release the application forms in online mode on the official website of the university.
- So, applicants can also visit the official website of the university and fill the form.
- In order to fill the application form in online mode, applicants need to login to the website using the login details generated after a successful registration.
- Applicants need to download the application form and the information brochure cum prospectus from the official website using the login details.
- After that applicants need to read carefully all the important instructions mentioned in the instruction brochure cum prospectus.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, applicants need to fill the application form.
- Once the application form is filled applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- After that applicants need to send the duly filled application form to the university along with all necessary documents.
- Applicants need to submit a duly filled application form along with necessary documents and DD of the application fee by speed post to the address:
Office of the principal, Tripura College of Nursing,
Hapania Agartala – 799014
- Applicants need to pay Rs 1500/- as an application fee at the time of purchasing the application form in offline mode.
- Applicants can pay the application fee by demand draft.
- Applicants must make the DD drawn in favor of “The Society for TMC and BR AM Teaching Hospital,” Hapania, West Bengal payable at Agartala.
- Applicants need to send the DD through SBI or any other nationalized banks.
- Applicants are instructed to mention the DD number on the application form.
- Applicants who are filing an application form in online mode needs to send the application fee along with the demand draft of the application form in offline mode.
Here we have to provide Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack the nursing examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
This section provides information about Eligibility Criteria; candidates have to be advised to check the complete eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
|Educational Qualification||One must have a qualified SSC and HSC exam from a recognized board or university in any stream in order to appear for the entrance exam.|
|Age Criteria||The university has decided that the lower age limit for the applicants to appear for the entrance exam is 17 years.|
And applicants must be below the age of 35 years at the time of admission in order to appear for the entrance exam.
|Subjects||Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria of the mandatory|
That means applicants must have physics, chemistry, and biology as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
English subject should also be among the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
|Qualifying Marks||Applicants who belong to general category must score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.|
And that of reserved category applicants should score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam that is HSC exams.
|Appearing Applicants||Applicants who are in a position of final exam of the HSC in the current year are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam and get admission.|
|Educational Qualification||One must have passed B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized board or university in order to apply for the admission procedure.|
|Age Criteria||Applicants who are below the age of 45 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply that is as on 31st July 2024.|
|Qualifying Marks||Applicants who want to get admission in the universities must have scored more than 55% marks in the qualifying exam if they belong to the general category.|
Minimum 50% marks must be secured by the applicants in the qualifying exams if they belong to reserved category.
|Registration with the State Council||Applicants who want to get admission in the M.Sc. nursing courses in different universities of Tripura needs to be one of the registered nurse or registered midwife or any equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.|
|Relaxation||The authorities have given 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks to the applicants who belong to reserved category.|
|Recognized Institution||One must have completed their B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institution by the Indian Nursing Council.|
|Work Experience||One must have minimum one-year work experience after passing B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.|
|Medical Fitness||An applicant who wants to get admission must be medically fit and needs to present a medical fitness certificate to the authority at the time of admission.|
- Objective type multiple-choice questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- 100 questions of 100 marks will be asked in the exam.
- One mark will be given for each accurate response.
- 1 hour 30 minutes will be provided to solve the entire paper for the entrance exam.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- The question paper of the entrance exam will be published in the English language only according to the preference of the applicants.
- Authorities will ask a maximum of 100 questions in the question paper of the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will consist of a maximum of 100 marks.
- Applicants will get 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the entire paper of the exam.
- There is no provision of negative markings in the entrance exam.
- The questions will be MCQ-type questions in the entrance exam.
- The examination will be an offline exam.
- Each correct answer will help the applicant to achieve 1 mark
In this table, we have mentioned the B. Sc Nursing and M.Sc. Nursing Courses Syllabus.
|B.Sc Nursing||The syllabus is huge for the preparation of the entrance exam. So official authorities will be responsible for updating the detailed information about the syllabus on the official website of the university soon for the preference of the applicants.|
Applicants who want to get a complete idea can go through the official website of the university.
Applicants can also prepare from subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology.
|M.Sc Nursing||Updated Soon…|
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Official authorities will give admit cards to those applicants who have successfully registered for the entrance exam. Admit card will be available on the official website of the university in online mode before few days of the date of the entrance exam.
- Applicants need to use login details in order to check the admit card. Applicants are requested to download the admit card from the website. Applicants must keep some copies of the admit card. An admit card is an essential document to carry at the time of the entrance exam.
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Applicants will get the results in online mode on the official website of the university. Results will be updated by the official authorities of the university. Applicants need to enter some details like application number and date of birth in order to see the result. The result must be downloaded from the website and should be saved.
- After the declaration of the results of the entrance exam applicants need to appear for the counseling round. In the counseling round, applicants will have to appear in a personal interview session.
- In the interview, round applicants need to submit some necessary documents for verification Applicants will get details of the schedule of counselling on the official website of the university.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counselling process. However, the information will be updated soon on the official website of the university.
- Official authorities will provide admission to the applicants on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam. Applicants who have scored well in the entrance exam are eligible to get admission in the university.
- Tripurasundari College of Nursing, Tripura
State-wise Nursing Entrance Exam 2024
Below the table, you can check the state-wise nursing Admission Process and all details like Dates, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Application Fees etc.
|S. No.||State-wise Entrance Exams||Link|
|1||Bihar Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|2||Punjab Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|3||Andhra Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|4||Uttar Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|5||Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|6||Tamil Nadu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|7||Telangana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|8||Jammu & Kashmir Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|9||Goa Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|10||Madhya Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|11||Karnataka Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|12||Gujarat Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|13||Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|14||West Bengal Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|15||Delhi Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|16||Arunachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|17||Assam Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|18||Chhattisgarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|19||Haryana Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|20||Himachal Pradesh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|21||Kerala Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|22||Maharashtra Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|23||Manipur Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|24||Meghalaya Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|25||Mizoram Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|26||Nagaland Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|27||Odisha Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|28||Rajasthan Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|29||Sikkim Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|30||Tripura Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|31||Daman & Diu Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|32||Chandigarh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|33||Andaman & Nicobar Island Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|34||Dadar & Nagar Haveli Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|35||Lakshadweep Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|36||Pondicherry Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|37||Ladakh Nursing Entrance Exams||Click Here|