Ural State Medical University Russia (USMU) is a public medical university located in Yekaterinburg, Russia. It was founded in 1930 and is one of the largest and most prestigious medical universities in Russia. Ural State Medical University Russia offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs, including General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Social Work, and Clinical Psychology, and the university also has a number of research centers and laboratories. In today’s world, it is a major science and education center with 6,000 international and Russian students. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study MBBS in Russia.
Ural State Medical University is a great choice for students who are looking for a high-quality medical education in a supportive and welcoming environment. This article provides information about Ural State Medical University for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
Table of Contents
- Ural State Medical University Russia College Summary
- Ural State Medical University Russia Student Support
- Courses Offered
- Why Should You Study MBBS at the Ural State Medical University Russia?
- Ural State Medical University Russia Faculty & Staff
- Ural State Medical University Russia Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Ural State Medical University Russia Documents Required
- Ural State Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2024
- Ural State Medical University Russia Ranking 2024
- About Russia
- About Yekaterinburg City
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ural State Medical University Russia College Summary
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Ural State Medical University.
|Name of Institute||Ural State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||USMU Russia, Ural State University Russia, Ural Medical University Russia|
|Location||Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian|
|No. of Faculties||09|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Dentistry, General medicine / Pediatrics|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Ural State Medical University Russia Student Support
The Ural State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Ural State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Ural State University Russia is famous for its undergraduate medical programs; if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Should You Study MBBS at the Ural State Medical University Russia?
- The university offers courses that are in Full English Medium of instruction.
- The University is affiliated with and recognized by the different medical councils of the world.
- The campus of this university is friendly, and the Environment is good and healthy for Indian students because of India-Russia friendship.
- There are 5 dormitories for students. The campus of the university and dormitory have high security, and special measures are also taken for girls’ safety.
- Ural State Medical University Russia provides internships to students. Visiting lecturers come from different parts of the world to teach medical students at this university.
Ural State Medical University Russia Faculty & Staff
At Ural State University Russia, there are nine faculties and 78 departments. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and residency programmes in General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Social Work and Clinical Psychology.
Ural State Medical University Russia Admission Procedure
If you want admission to Ural Medical University Russia (USMU Russia), you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Ural State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Ural State Medical University Russia Documents Required
Before taking Ural State Medical University admission, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Ural State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Ural State Medical University Russia Fee Structure 2024
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Ural State Medical University Fee structure 2024.
|Particular||Fees in USD|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4,200|
|Hostel Fee||$ 500|
|Total Fee||$ 4,700|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Read also: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
Ural State Medical University Russia Ranking 2024
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ural State Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Russia is a country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world by area, extending across eleven time zones, and shares land boundaries with fourteen countries. Russia is a major economic power with a large and diversified economy. It is the world’s largest exporter of oil and natural gas. Russia also has a significant manufacturing sector and a growing services sector. Russia is a popular tourist destination, with many attractions, such as the Red Square in Moscow, the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg, and the Lake Baikal in Siberia.
Read Also: Is Russia Good for MBBS?
About Yekaterinburg City
- Yekaterinburg is the largest city and the administrative centre of Sverdlovsk Oblast and the Ural Federal District, Russia.
- The city is located on the Iset River between the Volga-Ural region and Siberia, with a population of roughly 1.5 million residents, up to 2.2 million residents in the urban agglomeration.
- Yekaterinburg is the fourth-largest city in Russia, the largest city in the Ural Federal District, and one of Russia’s main cultural and industrial centres.
- Yekaterinburg has been dubbed the “Third capital of Russia”, as it is ranked third by the size of its economy, culture, transportation and tourism.
Ural State Medical University Russia (USMU Russia)
Adress: Ulitsa Repina, 3, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia, 620014
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Ural State Medical University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at USMU Russia is 6 Years.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction at Ural State University Russia for all international students is English.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia approved by the NMC?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
What are other facilities available at the hostels of the Ural State Medical University?
Candidates get beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes, etc., in their rooms. Also, they get appliances on a sharing basis, such as irons, ironing boards, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, dryer racks, etc.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.