Hello Student, The CBSE is responsible for designing the curriculum for class 10 subjects for the academic year. The CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus is crafted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, which possesses the authority to make further adjustments for the betterment of students. You can access the most recent CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF format for the academic year 2024-25 through this article, and it is provided free of charge.
The significance of Class 10 Science in the early stages of education is evident in the proliferation of private ‘English medium’ schools and the introduction of Science as a subject across various states and Union Territories. While challenges related to feasibility and preparedness still exist, there is a collective expectation that the educational system should align with people’s aspirations and the growing need for Science education. It is anticipated that within the guaranteed eight years of education for every child, basic English language proficiency, including fundamental literacy skills in reading and writing, can be achieved within 5 years.
Prior to delving into the Class 10 Science Syllabus, it’s beneficial to review the CBSE Class 10 Summary. Below, we’ve provided the comprehensive CBSE Class 10 Summary for students to refer to. It’s recommended that students thoroughly review the summary for a better understanding.
|CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
|Class 10 Free E-Book
Objectives of Class 10th Science
The general objectives at Level 1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus 2024-25
In this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Science New Syllabus. Students can check the Science New Syllabus for Class 10 for the academic year 2024-25.
|Class 10 Science Syllabus 2024-25
|Class 10 Science Syllabus
Class 10 Social Science Syllabus 2024-25
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Science Syllabus for Class 10. The syllabus is for the academic year 2024-25. First of all, check the CBSE Class 10 Science Exam Pattern. Students should check the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 10 Science Syllabus in Brief Review
Below we have mentioned the Science Syllabus in briefly describing the complete information regarding Science Syllabus For 10 Class Students. Students are advised to check the Complete Science for 10 Classes.
|Unit I: Chemical Substances – Nature and Behavior
|Unit II: World of Living
Acids, Bases and Salts
Metals and nonmetals
Periodic classification of elements
Control and co-ordination in animal and plants
Heredity and evolution
|Unit III: Natural Phenomena
|Unit IV: Effects of Current
|Reflection of light by curved surfaces
|Magnetic effects of current
|Unit V: Natural Resources
|Sources of energy
Management of natural resources
Class 10 Science Exam Pattern
In this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Science Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 10 Science Exam Pattern for the academic year 2024-25.
|Chemical Substances- Nature and Behavior
|World of Living
|Effects of Current