Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 11 for all the subjects. Program of Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2024-25 and this syllabus is free of cost.
The demand for Class 11 Entrepreneurship at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Entrepreneurship as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Entrepreneurship. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
Class 11 Entrepreneurship Studies Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 11 Entrepreneurship Studies NCERT Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 11 Summary; Below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete summary.
|CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
|Class 11 Free E-Book
Objectives of Class 11th Entrepreneurship
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024-25
Understanding foundational class, students in class 11 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Entrepreneurship. They are introduced to Entrepreneurship: Concept and Functions, Entrepreneurship – Concept, Functions and Need, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024-25 with topics to be covered.
CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2024-25
In-depth knowledge of the Class 11 Entrepreneurship syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus students will get to understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with the exam pattern.
Class 11 Entrepreneurship New Syllabus
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Entrepreneurship New Syllabus. Students can check the Entrepreneurship New Syllabus for Class 11 for the academic year 2024-25.
Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2024-25 sessions. First, of all check the CBSE Class 11 Entrepreneurship Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Entrepreneurship Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 11 Entrepreneurship Exam Pattern for the academic year 2024-25.
|Entrepreneurship – What, Why and How
|Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving
|Understanding the Market
|Business Finance Arithmetic
Below we have mentioned the Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of Entrepreneurship syllabus.
|Unit 1: Entrepreneurship – What, Why and How
|Unit 2: An Entrepreneur
|Entrepreneurship – Concept, Functions and Need
Why Entrepreneurship For You
Myths about Entrepreneurship
Pros and Cons of Entrepreneurship
Process of Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship – The Indian
|Why be an Entrepreneur
Types of Entrepreneurs
Competencies and characteristics
Entrepreneurial Values, Attitudes and Motivation
Entrepreneur: Importance in any
organization; Difference Entrepreneur & Entrepreneur
|Unit 3: Entrepreneurship Journey
|Unit 4: Entrepreneurship as Innovation and Problem Solving
|Self-Assessment of Qualities, Skills,
Resources and Dreams
Generation of Ideas
Business Ideas vs. Business
Opportunity Assessment – Factors,
Micro and Macro Market Environment
Business Plan Preparation
Execution of Business Plan
Role of networking in entrepreneurship
|Entrepreneurs – as problem solvers
Innovations and Entrepreneurial Ventures – Global and Indian
Role of Technology – E-commerce and Social Media
Social Entrepreneurship Concept
Risk Taking-Concept; types of business risks
|Unit 5: Understanding the Market
|Unit 6: Business Finance and Arithmetic
Market; Concept & Types
|Unit of Sale, Unit Price and Unit Cost -for single product or service
Types of Costs – Startup, Variable and Fixed
Cash flow Projections
Break-Even Analysis – for single Product or service
|Unit 7: Resource Mobilization
|Types of Resources – Human, Capital and Entrepreneurial tools and resources
Selection and utilization of human resources and professionals like
Accountants, Lawyers, Auditors, Board Members, etc.
Estimating Financial Resources requirement
Methods of meeting the financial requirements – Debt vs. Equity
Size and capital based classification of business enterprises.
Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus in PDF 2024-25
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Entrepreneurship Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Entrepreneurship Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2024-25.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking links/Icons given.
|NCERT Exemplar Book
|RD Sharma Solutions
|Previous Year Papers
|Physics Pradeep Solution