Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 5 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 5 Syllabus as you know very well that the CBSE has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest Class 5 Study Material in PDF for the academic year 2024-25 and Study Material for Practice Purpose.
CBSE Class 5 Syllabus
Before discussing the CBSE Class 5 Syllabus for all subjects, let’s check the summary.
|CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
|Class 5 Free E-Book
Objectives of Class 5th
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of English alphabet both in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
Class 5 Syllabus 2024-25
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 5. The syllabus is for the academic year 2024-25 sessions and will remain the same until the next notification.
|CBSE Class 5 Syllabus
|Environmental Science Syllabus
CBSE Class 5 Worksheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 5 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purposes. Parents /guardians can check and download the worksheet for better preparation of their students.
|Class 5 Worksheets
|Environmental Science (EVS)
CBSE Class 5 Books
Having a great book is more than what a person needs to excel. These highly recommended Class 5 NCERT Books will be the best way to prepare for the class. Candidates can check these books and also download books in pdf.
|Class 5 NCERT Book
|Top Recommended Books for English
|Top Recommended Books for Hindi
|Top Recommended Books for Mathematics
|Top Recommended Books for EVS
Class 5 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE class 5 season-wise like the autumn season, winter season and summer season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Do I Study With the Class 5th Syllabus?
The Class 5 Syllabus can plot an ideal study plan, so the students are always ready for their final exams and score good marks to remain ahead within the class. The students are advised to travel through the syllabus before beginning with their studies, so they plan the topics that are coming within the exams. They’ll also categorize the identical into easy, moderate, and difficult as per their mentality.
What is the syllabus of Class 5?
The CBSE Syllabus For Class 5 is based on books.
How do you teach 5th Class students?
Promote listening skills by telling your Class 5th students and asking them questions about the characters and the plot. Telling the story, rather than reading it, gives you the opportunity to observe your Class 5 students and see how much of the tale they are grasping. Teach sight words.
Where will we get the free class 5 study material?
We are Edufever are Free and Open portal for all students to study with study material; we provide the free study material for all classes like syllabus, ebooks, worksheets, videos, sample papers, practice papers, NCERT Books etc.