Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 9 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 9 History Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 9 History Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2024-25 and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 9 History at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of History as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for History. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
CBSE Class 9th Social Science Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 9th Social Science Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 9th Summary, below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 9th Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
|Class 9 Free E-Book
Objectives of Class 9th History
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 9 Social Science New Syllabus
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 SST New Syllabus. Students can check the Social Science New Syllabus for Class 9 for the academic year 2024-25.
Class 9 History Syllabus 2024-25
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 9 SST Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2024-25 sessions. First, of all check the CBSE Class 9 Social Science Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 9 History Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 SST Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 9 Social Science Exam Pattern for the academic year 2024-25.
|No. of Periods
|India and the Contemporary World – I
|Contemporary India – I
|Democratic Politics – I
Class 9 History Brief Review
Below we have mentioned the Class 9 History Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of the SST syllabus.
|Unit 1: India and the Contemporary World – I
|I. The French Revolution
|II. Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
|French Society During the Late Eighteenth Century
The Outbreak of the Revolution
France Abolishes Monarchy and Becomes a Republic
Did Women have a Revolution?
The Abolition of Slavery
The Revolution and Everyday Life
|The Age of Social Change
The Russian Revolution
The February Revolution in Petrograd
What Changed after October?
The Global Influence of the Russian
Revolution and the USSR
|III. Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
|IV. Forest Society and Colonialism
|Birth of the Weimar Republic
Hitler’s Rise to Power
The Nazi Worldview
Youth in Nazi Germany
Ordinary People and the Crimes Against Humanity
The Rise of Commercial Forestry
Rebellion in the Forest
Forest Transformations in Java
|V. Pastoralists in the Modern World
|Pastoral Nomads and their Movements
Colonial Rule and Pastoral Life
Pastoralism in Africa
CBSE Class 9 History Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 9 History Syllabus in PDF format. Students Can Check the Class 9 History Syllabus for the academic year 2024-25.