Hi Student, The CBSE is preparing the syllabus for the academic year of class 11 for all the subjects. Program of Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus As you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2024-25, and this Syllabus is free of cost.
The demand for Class 11 Graphics at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and the early introduction of Graphics as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and needs for Graphics. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including essential reading and writing literacy skills.
Before discussing the Class 11 NCERT Syllabus, check the CBSE Class 11 Summary. Below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete the summary.
|CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
|Class 11 Free E-Book
Objectives of Class 11th Graphic Design
The general objectives at Level 1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, and single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially about listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to talk about themselves, members of their families, and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately.
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English.
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language.
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation.
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them.
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus. The Syllabus is for the academic year 2024-25 sessions. First, check the CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Exam Pattern. Students should review the complete Syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
In this section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Exam Pattern for the academic year 2024-25.
|History of Indian Art
|Pre-Historic Rock- Painting and Art of Indus Valley
|Buddhist and Jain Hindu Art
|Temple Sculptures, Bronzes and Artistic aspects of Indo- Islamic Architecture
Notes: Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus is the same as that of Painting (Theory) given earlier.
Below, we have mentioned the Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Practical Syllabus and topics to be covered in the practical. Students are advised to check the brief review of Fine Arts (Graphics) syllabus Practicals.
|Relief Printing through Linocut/ Woodcut/ Paper-cardboard
Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus in PDF 2024-25
In this section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus in pdf for 2024-25.
|Class 11 Fine Arts (Graphics) Syllabus
NOTE:- If there is any change, the Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 11 Graphics Design Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 11 Graphics Design NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solution, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Paper, etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the valuable links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these crucial links by clicking the links/Icons.
|NCERT Exemplar Book
|RD Sharma Solutions
|Previous Year Papers
|Physics Pradeep Solution