ACPM Dental College Dhule originates from the visionary late Shri Annasaheb Chudaman Patil. In 1984, he founded Jawahar Medical with the overarching goal of nurturing world-class medical education and advanced healthcare services to cater to the local populace in the northern Maharashtra region. The institution is officially acknowledged under the Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act of 1950 and the Society Registration Act of 1860. In 2002, the institution extended its offerings by establishing Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College to address the oral health needs of the tribal and rural communities in the Dhule area.
This article aims to furnish detailed information about ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule, encompassing aspects such as the fee structure, courses offered, admission procedures, cut-offs, available facilities, and a comprehensive college review.
Table of Contents
- ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule
- Course Offered
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- Maharashtra NEET 2023 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule
JMF’s ACPM. Dental College Dhule offers BDS, MDS and PhD degrees and is recognized by the DCI. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik. Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College’s facilities and staff are set up under the dental council’s guidelines for the annual admission of 100 BDS students and 29 MDS degrees in a variety of Subjects.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Government Dental College Mumbai.
|College Name||Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule|
|Popular Name||ACPM Dental College Dhule, A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule|
|Affiliation with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||Grant Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Mumbai|
|Admin Authority||State Govt./U.T. Administration|
These are Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at ACM Dental College Dhule:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
ACPM Dental College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate/postgraduate medical programs (BDS/MDS/PhD).
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
BDS Intake Capacity
If you are interested in pursuing BDS from ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule, you must know the number of seats for the course the college offers.
MDS Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned the MDS course intake capacity of Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College Dhule.
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||5|
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||3|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||5|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
PhD Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PhD course intake capacity of Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College & Hospital Dhule.
|Public Health Dentistry||3|
Admission is based on NEET Score through Maharashtra NEET Counselling.
The fee structure of ACPM Dental College & Hospital Dhule for undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
|BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery||392843|
Maharashtra NEET 2023 Counselling
Candidates can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to register themselves for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling But first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2023.
- Registration Process: Applicants must register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: A merit list will be prepared after registration.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants can proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry your original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
For aspirants applying to A.C.P.M Dental College, Dhule, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Dental College Dhule
Address:-Sakri Road, Dhule, Tal. Dist.- Dhule, Maharashtra, India Pin Code: 424001
Official Website: https://acpmdental.com/
- ACPM Dental College Dhule, Edufever