Educare Institute of Dental Sciences Malappuram stands as a reputable private dental college in Kerala. It is widely recognized as Educare Dental College Malappuram and was established during the academic year 2007-08. The college maintains affiliation with the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur, and holds approval from the Dental Council of India, operating under the Government of India. Currently, the college has earned a reputation as one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Malappuram.
This article aims to provide you with comprehensive information about EIDS Malappuram. It will cover details such as the fee structure, courses offered, admission procedures, cut-offs, available facilities, and offer a comprehensive college review.
Table of Contents
- Educare Institute of Dental Sciences Malappuram
- Course Offered
- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Kerala NEET 2023 Counselling
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
Educare Institute of Dental Sciences Malappuram
The institute focuses on coordinating the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the institute besides the curricular studies, which, indeed, is its key strength.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Educare Dental College Malappuram.
|College Name||Educare Institute of Dental Sciences Malappuram|
|Popular Name||EIDS Malappuram, Educare Dental College Malappuram|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
These are the EIDS Malappuram, Educare Dental College Malappuram Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at EIDS Malappuram:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Educare Dental College Malappuram Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
Admission to various Programmes at Educare Dental College Malappuram is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee is subject to be changed
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
|Courses||Cutoff By rank 2022|
Kerala NEET 2023 Counselling
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Kerala NEET Counselling Process
Step 1- Log in Process: Candidates must log on to the ‘candidate portal’ to participate in the counselling process.
Step 2- Option registration page: In the next step, applicants will have to create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button available on the login page.
Step 3- Choice filling and locking: The online choice filling of Kerala NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 4- Kerala NEET seat allotment process: After the choice and locking section, the authority will start Kerala BDS seat allotment 2022.
Step 5- Kerala NEET counselling result: After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala NEET 2022 counselling results online.
For aspirants applying to EIDS Malappuram, the following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Educare Institute of Dental Sciences Malappuram
Address: Kiliyamannil Campus, Chattipparamba, Malappuram, Kerala-676504
Official Website: http://www.educareinstitute.in