The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC Noida) is a preeminent institution of higher learning in Noida. Its establishment dates back to 1988. The institution is affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi and holds the approval of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). C-DAC Noida provides a range of diploma courses, including PG Diploma and PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida is regarded as one of the premier Government colleges in Noida. The institution offers a range of graduate and post-graduate level courses and is affiliated with the esteemed Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) in Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida (C-DAC Noida).
|Name of Institute
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida
|Noida, Uttar Pradesh
|Year of Establishment
|GGSIPU New Delhi
|IPU Colleges In Delhi
- Health Informative.
- Education and Traning.
- High-performance computing.
- Cyber Security and Cyber Forensics.
- Software Technology Including FOSS.
- Multilingual Computing and Heritage Computing.
- Professional Electronics VISL and Embedded System.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida (C-DAC Noida) provides quality programs under one roof.
|Computer Science & Engineering
The admissions are carried out on merit through a Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by GGSIP University.
|Admission to GGSIPU MCA Courses will be made through NIMCET Examination.
|In the BCA programme, candidates must clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.
|Admission to GGSIPU MBA Courses will be made through CAT and Common Entrance Test.
|For Admission to BBA courses, candidates must be qualified IPU CET BBA entrance test, which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.
|Admission to B.Tech Courses will be made through JEE Main Examination.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida. Let’s check out the details of the Eligibility Criteria.
|Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Must also have passed in Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent Applications (MCA) thereto BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognized University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate
|Candidates must be Passed B.Tech for any stream to a recognized university with 65% marks and must be qualified for GATE.
|Any student who has passed their graduation or degree exam with a minimum aggregate score of 50% can apply. Final-year students awaiting their results are also eligible.
|Candidates should have passed 12th (CBSE) or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with a pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications SC/ST/PWD Category: Minimum 45% aggregate marks in class XII or equivalent exam.
Below we have mentioned the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida Fee Structure for disaster management courses. Let’s check out the non-sponsored & sponsored category fee.
|Fees Structure(Per Year)
|M.E(Computer Science And Engineering)
Note: Fees are subject to change.
This flowchart can best explain the admission process to the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Noida) placement cell organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among final-year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as follows.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program to fulfil its commitment to a job for every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees.
- AXIS BANK
- BLUE LANE
In this document, we have provided information regarding the highest and average salary packages offered by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida.
|Average Package: 1.25 LPA
|Highest Package: 5.25 LPA
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Noida
C-DAC Noida, 201307
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is C-DAC Noida a good Institute/College?
A. Yes, C-DAC Noida is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that C-DAC offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is C-DAC Noida Affiliated?
A. C-DAC Noida is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Q. Is the C-DAC Noida Fee structure expensive?
A. C-DAC Noida Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many rounds of Counselling are there in IPU?
A. There are three rounds of counselling. The university will conduct three rounds of IP University counselling followed by a sliding round and a spot admission round to fill the vacant seats.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake for MCA Course in C-DAC Noida?
A. The annual intake for C-DAC Noida is 60 students for the MCA course.