The Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies (DIAS Delhi), also known as DIAS Rohini, was founded by the Shri Laxman Dass Sachdeva Memorial Educational Society to enhance the standard of management courses in Delhi NCR. The institution offers MBA, B.COM, MBA(FM) & BBA programs with highly qualified faculty and 100% Placement Assistance.
DIAS Delhi is among the top engineering colleges affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The institute provides undergraduate and postgraduate engineering and business programs.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fees Structure
- Placement Details
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies.
|Name of Institute||Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi|
|Popular Name||DIAS Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Courses Offered||B.Com, BBA, MBA & MBA(FM)|
|Category||IPU Engineering College|
After they get a short overview of the Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi, it’s time to learn about the college facility from the table below.
|The library is divided into Six Sections||Number of computers with Configuration.|
|Medical Facility||Photocopying Facility|
|Safety Measures||Seminar Room|
|Ragging Free Environment||Modern Teaching Methodologies|
If you want admission to DIAS Delhi, you should know how many courses are offered and the intake capacity; from this section, we provide the course-wise duration and seat details.
|B.Com (Hons)||60||3 Year|
|MBA (Financial Management)||60||2 Year|
Admission to various Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies programmes is strictly by the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|B.Com||Admission is based on CET and CUET.|
|BBA||Admission is based on CET and CUET.|
|MBA (FM)||In an MBA programme, candidates must clear the CAT entrance exam.|
|MBA||In an MBA programme, candidates must clear the CAT entrance exam.|
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs.1500 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of DIAS Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BBA||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50%marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
|B.COM (HONS)||50% in aggregate* in 10+2 examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E . as minimum marks for admission to B.Com(H) with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognized as equivalent to that. (i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.|
|MBA||Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.|
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent to it with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
|MBA (FM)||Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.|
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
In this selection, we will provide the Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini (UG & PG) Fee Structure academic 1st year.
|Course||Fee (1st Year)|
At Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Rohini has a full-fledged Training and placement department to guide students in gaining campus placements. They have in place training and placement officer assisted by two deputy TPOs drawn from the industry. Due to excellent infrastructure, faculty strength, quality, and student performance industry is quick to realize the potential of DIAS Rohini.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, aiming to zero down the hiatus between the industry and academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- It helps every student define their career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinates the Campus Placement Program to fulfil its commitment to a job for every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees
In this document, we have provided information regarding the highest and average salary packages offered by the Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies Delhi.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|13 LPA||4.37 LPA|
Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies
Plot No 6, Sector-25, Rohini
New Delhi – 110085
Official Website: http://www.dias.ac.in/index.html
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is DIAS Delhi a good College?
Yes, DIAS Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that DIAS Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
From which university is DIAS Delhi Affiliated?
A. DIAS Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Is DIAS Delhi Fee structure expensive?
DIAS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
How can I get admission to IPU 2023?
Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
How many colleges are under IPU?
There are 120 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 85 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
What is the annual intake of students for the BBA Course in DIAS Delhi?
The annual intake of students for the BBA Course is 60 in DIAS Delhi.