The Guru Nanak College of Education Delhi (GNCE Delhi) is one of the few minorities based GNCEs established by the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee in August 2003. It is a Sikh minority college.
Guru Nanak College of Education (Minority Institute), Delhi, is one of the best private colleges in Delhi. It provides good facilities for our students. It is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). GNCE Delhi consistently offers an education that ensures a career for the individual, fulfils the needs of society, and meets the nation’s demands. It offers graduate and post-graduate level courses.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fees Structure
- Contact Adress
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of this university, Guru Nanak College of Education Delhi (GNCE Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Guru Nanak College of Education (Minority Institute), Delhi|
|Popular Name||GNCE Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, NCR|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
These are Guru Nanak College of Education Delhi Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at GNCE Delhi:-
Guru Nanak College of Education Delhi, offers some quality programs.
- For admission, the B.ED Program of the Guru Nanak College of Education, Delhi is strictly on the basis of the Common Entrance Test (CET) called the IPU CET B.ED Exam which is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Candidates must fulfil all the required Eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
|B.ED||Admission to the B.ED program candidates have to clear the IPU CET B.ED Entrance Exam, conducted by the GGSIPU Delhi.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria of GNCE Delhi. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|B.Ed||1. Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Graduation and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.|
2. The University shall follow the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) guidelines for the B.Ed. Spl. Education programs for admissions and implementation.
The GNCE Delhi fee structure for the course is affordable and are mentioned below.
|Program||Fee (Per Year)|
The Guru Nanak College of Education Delhi is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, total seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record. A merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores.
IPU CET 2019 Cutoff
NOTE: To Download IPU CET 2019 B.Ed Cutoff, follow this link
The placement cell of Guru Nanak College of Education Delhi organizes pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among final-year students and arranges campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving students. Some of the training and placement programs offered by the college are as follows.
- Nurtures Industry College interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, implant training, and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counselling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose the company of his interest.
- Organisers and coordinate the Campus Placement Program, to fulfil its commitment to a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for college employees.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
Guru Nanak College of Education, Delhi (GNCE Delhi)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Road No 75, West Punjabi Bagh,
New Delhi, Delhi 110026
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is GNCE Delhi a Good College?
A. Yes, GNCE Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on the campus itself. The best thing is that GNCE Delhi offers you superb arrangements.
Q. From which university is GNCE Delhi?
A. GNCE Delhi is affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
Q. Is the GNCE Delhi Fee structure expensive?
A. GNCE Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the fees for all the programmes can be paid online.
Q. How can I get admission to IPU 2024?
A. Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
Q. How many colleges are under IPU?
A. There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2024 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2024 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
Q. What is the annual intake for the B.ed Course at GNCE Delhi?
A. The annual intake for GNCE Delhi is stated to be 100 students for the B.ed course.