Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi (VIPS Delhi) is widely recognized as one of the premier self-financing institutions for management and law studies in Delhi. Established in 2000, VIPS Delhi is committed to promoting a comprehensive approach to education and research in emerging fields. The institution is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi.
The Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is a highly esteemed and exclusive educational institution, dedicated to the noble goal of transforming VIPS Delhi into an exemplary center of learning, in accordance with the vision of Swami Vivekananda, which emphasizes the development of individuals, the cultivation of character, and the advancement of the nation.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Counselling Procedure
- Placement Details
- Contact Address
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the University Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi (VIPS Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Pitampura Delhi|
|Popular Name||VIPS Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Institution Type||Private (Self Finance)|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BA LLB, BCA, MBA etc.|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance Test + Counselling (Admission is based on GGSIPU guidelines.)|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
These are Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at VIPS:-
- Ragging Free Environment
- Air-Conditioned Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Individual student care through Proctorial System
- Special Care/Remedial Classes for Weaker Students
- Personality Development Programme
- Industry Institute Interaction
- Global Exposure Programme
- Moot-Court Facility/Lok Adalat/Mentor-Mentee Program
- Regular Visit to Live Court.
- 24-hours free Internet Kiosk
- Modern Teaching Methodologies
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Functional English and Public Speaking Courses
- Special Programme on Interview Techniques
- Central Library
- Separate In-Campus hostel for girls and boys.
- Cultural and tech fest
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies provides some quality programs under one roof.
|BBA LLB||180||5 Years|
|BA LLB||300||5 Years|
|LLM (Corporate Law)||40||1 Year|
|LL (ADR)||20||1 Year|
|BA (Hons) Economics||120||3 Years|
|BA (Hons) English||120||3 Years|
The admission to various programmes of the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies is strictly by Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
|MCA||According to GGSIPU, the CET of the MCA Course is to Be Notify Later|
|BCA||In the BCA programme, candidates must clear the IPU CET BCA entrance exam conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|Law Courses||For admission to Law UG Courses, candidates must clear the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT UG) and PG Law Courses CLAT PG.|
|BJMC||For admission to the BJMC Course, candidates have to clear the IPU CET BJMC entrance test, which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|BBA||For Admission to BBA courses, candidates must be qualified IPU CET BBA entrance test, which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
|B.COM||For Admission to B.Com courses, candidates must be qualified IPU CET B.COM entrance test, which will be conducted by GGSIPU Delhi.|
Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for VIPS Pitampura. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria.
|BA LLB & BBA LLB||Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|LLM||LLB Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for Enrollment as an Advocate or an equivalent Law Degree from a Foreign University, with not less than 50% marks.|
|MCA||1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English (core or elective or functional) at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognised as equivalent to it.|
2. BCA/BIT/BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognised as equivalent to it.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent to it with at least 50% marks in aggregate
|BCA||1. Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with passing scores in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application.|
2. Three-year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognised examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
|BAJMC||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject|
|BBA & Allied Programmes BBA (G) & BBA (B&I)||Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.|
|B.Com (Hons.)||50% in aggregate in 10+2 with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognised as equivalent to that. (i) Pre-University Examination (Two years after ten years of schooling) of an Indian school/college.|
Intermediate Examination of an Indian University / Board or an Examination recognised as equivalent to that (Pass in Five written subjects)
(ii) Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years) conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi (Pass in Five written subjects).
A foreign University/board examination is recognised as equivalent to the 10+2 CBSE examination/or Indian university.
Here in this section, we provide information about the VIPS Delhi Fee structure; you can check the complete details of the fee.
|Course||Fees (Per Year)||University Charge||Security Deposit (one-time refundable)||Alumni Contribution (One-time)|
|B. Com. (Hons.)||95,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|BA Economics (Hons.)||95,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|BA English (Hons.)||95,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|MCA & MCA (LE)||1,63,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|B. Tech AI & DS||1,32,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|B. Tech CSE||1,32,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|B. Tech Al & Ml||1,32,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|B. Tech IIOT||1,32,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
|B. Tech LE||1,32,000/-||20,000/-||10,000/-||2,000/-|
NOTE: Fees are subject to change.
- The fees mentioned are for the 1st year only and will increase by approx. 5% every year. Each academic year is 2 semesters.
- The matter for the fixation of fees of Self Financing Institutes/Colleges is sub judice in the High Court of Delhi.
The VIPS Delhi Cutoff is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list, including the rank of candidates, will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses. The Cutoff will be based on various parameters like the number of appearing candidates, the total number of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year’s admission record.
|IPU CET BBA 2019 Cutoff||Click Here to Download|
|IPU CET BBA Cutoff ( Round-1)||Click Here|
This flowchart best explains the admission process to the VIPS Pitampura Counselling Procedure.
How to Fill Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University only allows an online application form submission mode.
- First of all, visit the official website of GGSIPU.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents as mentioned in the information brochure.
- Submit the application form, and the registration ID and password will generate.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 before the last date.
- After submitting the application form and application fee, the admit card will be issued.
- Counselling will be held, and the seat will be allotted based on marks/rank secured by the students in IPU CET.
Students should carry the following documents for counselling/interview:
- 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets and certificates
- Medical, caste, and character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card
- Verification form and Preference Sheet
- Requisite Demand Drafts
- Affidavit of Rs. 10.
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi, has established a full-fledged training & placement cell that periodically liaises and interacts with the corporate world to explore the possibility of training and job placement of students. The placement cell organises pre-recruitment training and discussion programs among the final-year students and arranges the campus recruitment programs for aspiring and deserving last-year students. The training and Placement Cell of the College provides the following facilities at the college premises.
- Conducting Industrial Visits & Industry Oriented Training Programmes.
- They are conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussions to make students aware of the selection procedures.
- Summer Industrial Training, Internship and final placement of students.
- Invite Professional Guest Speakers to impart necessary inputs for the activities mentioned above.
In this document, we have provided information regarding the highest and average salary packages offered by VIPS Delhi.
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|8 LPA||2.5-4 LPA|
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
Address: AU-Block (Outer Ring Road),
Pitampura, Delhi – 110034
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi a Good College?
Yes, VIPS Delhi is the best college. It provides excellent exposure and placement and everything you need on campus. The best thing is that VIPS offers superb arrangements.
From which university is Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi Affiliated?
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Is the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi Fee structure expensive?
VIPS Delhi Fee Structure is affordable, and the programmes’ fees can be paid online.
How can I get admission to IPU 2024?
Applicants should qualify for the entrance exam with the qualifying marks to get admission into the University. Admission will be offered into BBA, BCA, LLB, LLM, MBA, MCA & various other courses in the GGSIPU and various affiliated colleges.
How many colleges are under IPU?
There are 118 affiliated colleges of IP University 2023 offering both UG and PG courses. The list of IPU colleges in 2023 includes both government and self-financing colleges. There is a total of 83 self-financing institutes and 35 government institutes.
What is the annual intake of students for the BBA Course in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies Delhi?
The annual intake of students for the BBA Course is 300 in VIPS Delhi.