World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan: Attention Aspirants, The Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister, Manish Sisodia has announced that the admission process is being started in six new world-class skill centres(WCSC) for a total of 720 new seats in different professional courses to prepare students to acquire professional skills in different fields. He said that a total of 25 such skill centres will be set up in Delhi, 19 of which will be made functional in August.
SSE Jhandewalan is one of the 6 newly announced studies centres. The Society For Self Employment Jhandewalan will be beginning admissions to courses in retail services and food production.
Table of Contents
- College Summary
- Courses Offered
- Admission Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Structure
- Placement Record
- Contact Details
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the significant details of World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan.
|Name of Institute||World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan|
|Popular Name||World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan|
|Affiliated with||GGSIPU, NEW DELHI|
|Approved by||NCTE, NAAC|
|Category||IPU Colleges In Delhi|
After they get a short overview of the World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan, it’s time to learn about the college facility from the table below.
|Psychology Resource Centre||Art and Craft Resource Centre|
|Science Resource Centre||Mathematics Resource Centre|
|Library||Computer Lab & ICT Resource Centre|
|Ragging Free Environment||Industry Institute Interaction|
|24-hour free Internet Kiosk||Functional English and Public Speaking Courses|
|Special Programme on Interview Techniques||Cultural and tech fest|
World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan under the supervision of highly qualified faculty members and 100% Placement Assistance.
|Institute Courses Offered||SSE Jhandewalan||Duration|
|Retail Services||50||1 Year|
|Food Production||50||1 year|
|Reservation Category||Seats Reserved|
|Seats Reserved for women in all sectors||30%|
|Schedule Tribes (Outside Delhi) only||7.50%|
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Reserved for widows(wards of Military/Para-Military)||5%|
|Note: Candidates seeking admission under Defence Personnel quota will have to get their candidature certified by any of the following authorities Like:|
|(i) Secretary, Kendriya Sainik Board, Delhi|
|(ii) Secretary, Rajya / Zila Sainik Board.|
|(iii) Officer-in-Charge, Record Office of concerned service for serving personnel|
1. Applications are Selected for IT Skill Test and interview as per merit based on the
aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the Class XII Examination from a recognized
School /Board/University. Students who appeared for Class XII exams through open
learning (NIOS) should also attach examination centre proof along with the
2. IT Skill Test* is conducted for eligible aspirants, in which IT knowledge of the applicant would be judged verbally or through MCQ at the time of interview*.
3. The interview is conducted for the assessment of the aptitude for the particular course
4. Marks Distribution for selection are given below
|S.No||Selection Criteria||% of Marks|
|1.||Class XII Aggregate Percentage||60%|
|2.||IT Skills(MS Office)||10%|
**Note: Schedule for IT Skill Test and interview would be notified on the Department website. No separate intimation would be given to the individual candidate.
- Admission seekers must have Completed Class XII under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with English as a subject and with at least minimum passing marks in English and Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Equipped with at least basic communication and analytical skills.
- Admission seekers must have Completed Class X with English and Mathematics as subjects with at least minimum passing marks in these subjects.
Note: The Admission seekers having Mathematics as a subject in 12th standard shall be given a weight of 10% of marks scored in Mathematics.
The age criteria for the applicant in all courses SSE Jhandewalan will be as follows:
- Minimum age limit is 17 years
- The upper age limit is as shown below:
|Gender||Category||Upper age limit|
World Class Skill Centre-SSE Jhandewalan fee structure for the course are affordable and is mentioned below.
|Fee Installment||Training Fee||Caution Money||Pupil Fund||Remarks|
|First||Rs 10500||Rs 1000||Rs 300||Total Rs.11800/- to be paid during admission|
|Second||Rs 10500||–||–||3 months after commencement of course|
|Third||Rs 10500||–||–||6 months after commencement of course|
|Fourth||Rs 10500||–||–||9 months after commencement of course|
|Exam Fee||Rs 100||–||–||Before commencement of exams|
- Full/Partial Tuition fee can be financed by any Nationalized Bank of India as per their Terms & conditions. The loan for tuition fee is at the sole discretion of the bank & eligibility of the candidate.
2. Any kind of fee paid once will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
3. Reimbursement of Tuition fee to the candidate belonging to SC/OBC/Minority & post metric Scholarship is as per eligibility/entitlement from the Department of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, GNCTD.
4. The applicant has to apply online on the website www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in and printout has to be deposited to the institute duly signed by the candidate before the due date as published yearly.
SSE Jhandewalan is newly established Certificate courses Study centre but looking at the placement stats the colleges is far ahead than other professional colleges spread across the country.
The SSE Jhandewalan has good placement records. A number of companies visited the campus to hire candidates for their dream job. Let us have a look at some of the Major Recruiters of SSE Jhandewalan.
|Food Production||Food Production Craftsman in Hotels, Cruise lines, Railway Catering, Airline Catering|
• Schools and Colleges
• Food Retailing Sector
• Food Production Managers
|Retails||Reliance Retail LimitedFuture GroupBharti RetailMarks and SpencersMahindra Retail Limited|
Successful candidates can apply in prudent Companies/Groups, Hotels, Shopping Malls, Retail outlets etc., as well as Global/international MNC’s in Delhi, NCR and pan India. They can get the best package offered by These Companies.
|Average Package||Highest Package|
|1.8 lakh/annum||14 Lacs per annum (Job Profile: Grand Princess, USA)|
THE SOCIETY FOR SELF
EMPLOYMENT, E-26-29, Flatted
Factories Complex, Jhandewalan,
New Delhi, Delhi 110055